Appstop40.com, Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to mindfulness for your everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from managing stress and anxiety to sleep, focus, and mind-body health. Build your practice your way with meditations for every experience level and lifestyle — including short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule.
From Working from Home meditations to concentration-boosting music, the new Focus feature is your one-stop shop for changing the way you get things done. Tune in to the moment with a special selection of Focus music and artists from Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend — or choose from 12 different Focus music stations, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz. Take your mind from cluttered to clear with a Focus soundscape, or reset with a mindful walk.
To help you stay resilient during tough times, Headspace is here for you with the Weathering the storm collection, including meditations for coping with sadness, anger, and adapting to change. You can also release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts and 28-day mindful fitness courses led by expert trainers, Olympians Kim Glass and Leon Taylor.
Start your morning inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series designed to brighten your day — then decompress at bedtime with relaxing sleepcasts, dreamy soundscapes, and tranquil music from Sleep by Headspace.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Want the full experience? Try Headspace Plus for free and access the entire content library.
Download Headspace today, and be kind to your mind.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
- Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- The Wake Up to start your day mindfully
- Move Mode workouts and mindful cardio
- “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- 2-3 minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
- Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
- Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
- Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
£9.99 per month
£49.99 per year (that's less than £4.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
https://www.headspace.com/ Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
Health & Fitness